
Brett is the best dad ever he is so helpful with avery, and i know its hard when he has had a long day at work and school. He loves spending time with her and i am so lucky that he is so helpful. Avery loves her daddy when he talks to her she just gets so wide eyed and just stares at him its so dang cute!! I love watching them together it just makes my day!

Brett and Avery isn't this picture priceless!!

Avery is so lucky to have brett as her dad. I know without a doubt she will be a daddy's girl, and i am so excited to see her grow and them play together. Nothing is better than seeing them together i just can't get enough i could watch them all day long. I am so grateful for a great husband that works so hard for us and allows me to stay home with our little girl.





8 comments:
Aw!!!! Those pics are so cute!!!! Avery has grown a lot since the other pics! They are so cute together! All of us at the store love and miss you!
Amen! Brett is a really good dad, and so cute with the little ones! Kristin just loves him! Don't worry becca- us mom's do get some appreciation and attention at some point- it just takes a little time! It will come! You guys are so cute!
I'm sure Brett would have very similar things to say about YOU! Looks like you three are doing well, off to a great start. I hope we get to see you again soon, it was so fun to see you this summer, and I want to meet little Avery!
So sweet... I love to watch my little guys with Karl too. Nothing like "Daddy time". It melts your heart. Avery is getting so big! I can't believe it! My favorite is the last picture with the big eyes. What a cute little girl.
Awe, that is so cute to see Brett with a little baby! I wanna see more pics and some with Becca!! =)
Sure do miss you guys and jealous that everyone is meeting her and we don't get to =(
Glad to hear things are going well!
Love you guys!
That's sooooo cute! Who would have thought that Bret would be THAT interesting to look at... :)
Such a cute daddy! It just melts my heart when daddies love their babies. :) My favorite pictures of Emma are ones with her and Jesse.
I love her big eyes! What a cute little girl!
Post a Comment