

My mother in law wanted to start a yearly tradition of taking her grandkids avery and boston to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. They came up to layton last saturday and we just went to one that was close to our house. Well as you can tell avery is not very interested she is a little to young to know what fun is boston is only two months older than her. So i think it was more fun for us adults, but oh well next year they will be walking so we will just wait til then. Boston was being so good and content, but avery was not to happy as you can tell in the family pictures. We wanted to get pics of avery and boston together, but avery just cried when we put her down. After picking out our perfect pumpkins we headed off to lunch at cafe rio. Thanks guys for coming up it was so much fun. I love the fall season and all the holidays i can't wait til avery we be able to enjoy them with us.





10 comments:
Look at your cute little family. She is so stinkin cute. We're hoping to get back to Utah for Christmas, maybe we'll get to meet your little Avery.
Looks like you guys had fun!!! She is getting so big since the last time I saw her!!! I hope everything is good!! we missed you today!!!
That's so cute that their grandma wanted to start that tradition early! Avery is so cute! I still gotta meet her!
I LOVE that little hat! I tell ya, girl clothes are way more fun than boy clothes! What a sweet heart!
What a cute little family you now have! Fun times at the muirs!! So Avery cries alot??....hmmmm, about as much as Coy did when he was her age??? Somethings that helped us...
Wrap her up really tight like a burrito, coy loved it....turn on some music or burn a dvd of a river (the sound of water is relaxing) or....kinda random...go buy a play disco ball at walmart or something and plug it in with the room dimmed.....Coy loved that!! Somethings to help you out! Hope thye help! call if you need anything!!
You guys are the cutest family! I love Avery's little beanie, that is so darling.
Do you guys want to get together in the next few weeks?? How is it getting Avery out? Also, let us know if you go see Kendra and Kendall so we can go with you! Love ya!
Pumpkin patches are the best traditions! We have started our own picking tradition too! We're going out this saturday! Yay for fall and family traditions!
Miss you guys! xoxoxo
Holly cow you two have the cutest little girl ever ") I still can't get over how happy I am for you both and for Avree, what great parents to have! I miss you guys "( Maybe we will have to go to dinner SOON with our babies! ")
How fun! You have such a cute little girl :) Don't you just love dressing them up! Too much fun :)
Such a cute little family! We would love to see you when Brett get a day off! We are pretty free this week- so let us know!
Post a Comment