I can't believe my little girl is 11 months. She is just growing so fast and is learning so much.
1-She is now standing on her own.
2-Claps her hands
3-She is obsessed with balls. She loves rolling them around the house and throwing them.
4-Loves to stand up on the sliding door, and banging her hands on the glass. Its so cute she just giggles the whole time.
5-She is crawling up the stairs a million times a day.
6-Loves playing on our bed, and especially when daddy throws her into the pillows.
7-She has always loved music. Lately she gets so giddy when she sees the lagoon ad on tv-so funny!
8- She bounces on her bum trying to get herself to stand up. She is a jumpy little girl!
9-She now is eating more adult foods and loves it. She loves all fruit, pasta, potatoes & loves her sippy cup with apple juice.
10-She loves being outside and crawling around on the grass.
11- Most of all she is still the happiest baby in the world. She is always smiling and laughing. I hope her little cute personality never leaves. She just makes friends everywhere and brightens your day. She has such a sweet spirit and bings so much happiness to our home. I can't believe she will be a year old next month, but we are so excited!





5 comments:
I love reading about Avery and how big she is getting. She really is a joy to all, even those of us far, far away. You are such a good mommy too! Avery surely knows how greatly she is loved. What a special baby. What a special family.
She is so adorable!! So fun to run into you again!
*lol* I LOVE that girl! Boston loves the Lagoon ad too! He always stops what he's doing and smiles the entire time its on! I can't believe she is 11 months old already!
wow ... she is almost 1. Just think you have been a mommy for 11 months.. Congrats !
Oh she is just adorable... I can't believe she's 11-months as well!?!?! Time flies (way too fast if you ask me)...
Post a Comment