Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our weekend

Last Friday I went with my friend Laci to a pumpkin patch in Ogden. It was such a perfect day to be outside it was so warm we didn't even have to wear a jacket. Avery had so much fun running around with her buddy Kaden. It was the cutest little pumpkin patch and the best part is it was free. Laci's brother also came with his nice camera and took lots of pictures of the kids for us. Avery had so much fun running around and even posed for a few pictures.

After the pumpkin patch they heard about this orange wall on 25th street and wanted to take pictures by it. We never saw an orange wall, but this was the closest. Laci's brother is going to photo shop them to make the wall brighter orange. This was Kaden's halloween costume, but we put Avery in it and she loved it. I was surprised she wore it because she hates anything on her head. Lately I can't get her to wear hats or bows, so I was shocked. She was posing so cute and was just being a doll! Thanks Laci for letting us tag along we had such a fun time.

Brett was working on Saturday night and i decided to have a mommy daughter night. Since it could be one of the last days of warm weather I wanted to be outside. We went to the Ogden parkway I just love this place, and so pretty with all the fall leaves. We took a nice hour and half walk, but of course with a few stops so Avery could get out and run around. She is now at the point where she doesn't want to be in her stroller, and she will scream til you let her out. We had such a fun night and once again I am so sad to see fall end.






4 comments:

**the muirs** said...

Boston is being that Tiger for Halloween! Before I read that it was Kadon's I thought, "how funny that they will be the same thing!" Avery is such a doll!

Kendal and Kendra said...

What cute pictures! You and avery are darling! Fun to have mommy and a daughter nights! You are one amazing mom! Its so neat to see you with Avery!

Mannly Painting Warranty said...

Super cute pictures! That sounds so fun! That sounds like such a fun weekend.

Bethany said...

That sounds like so much fun! The Ogden Parkway is really pretty " )