On Friday night us girls went out to dinner. It was so nice to be able to sit and chat and catch up. Love our kids, but it was nice to not be interrupted and just relax. Best of all we had tons of laughs, and nothing is better than that. I am so grateful to have the greatest friends. They are such amazing woman and mothers, and they make me want to be a better person. We stayed til 11 pm and we could of hung out all night, so much to talk about. We all have the greatest husbands who were willing to stay home and watch the kids!! Good friends and good food what could be better than that! Thanks again girls I can't wait til next time.
4 years ago





2 comments:
awwwww..i sooo miss all u guys soo much! Tell everyone hi for me!
What a fun night!! I wish so bad that I was there to go and hang out with you guys!!!
Plan on doing another one when I come to visit in June!! WOOT WOOT!
XO
Post a Comment