Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wheeler Farm

This week we were able to go to Wheeler farm with our cousins. It has been something I have wanted to take Avery to for awhile, and it finally happened. The last time I had been there was when Brett and I had our wedding reception...and that has been 7 years! The weather was so nice! The first thing we stopped to see were the ducks. She loved watching them in the water and she was so giddy! She bawled when we had to leave to go see other animals. We also saw cows, horses, pigs, bunnys, turkeys and roosters. She loved the ducks the best!




Our favorite part is when we found this cool tree and treehouse. It was getting quite hot and this tree was in the shade, so it felt nice to cool off. I tried getting some cute pictures with the kids, but of course we never got them to all look at the camera at the same time. We ended the day with going to get yummy smoothies. We had such a fun day and I can't wait to go back.

No comments: