A few weeks ago Brett was watching my sisters kids, and they needed a fun activity to do. During the month of June you could go to Day farms in Layton and pick strawberries. Andrew, Stratton, Evie and Avery went along for the fun. Evie cried the whole way there saying she wanted to go home. When they got there Evie was still crying about going home. Brett thought she was having a tantrum , and if he ignored her she would soon get over it. Well they started picking strawberries and Andrew looked back to check on Evie and she had her skirt down and was peeing in the field!! When you gotta go, you gotta go! Such a funny girl. Andrew and Stratton enjoyed themselves and even got some pictures on the tractor. Brett said Avery found one place in the field and just sat there the whole time playing in the dirt. She is easily entertained!! After they went home they ate all the strawberries and didn't even leave one for me..how rude! I love the picture of Evie screaming..such a classic picture!
4 years ago
.jpg)





3 comments:
oh how I miss Day Farms. We went there a lot (they weren't too far from our house). We would go pick asparagus, tomatoes, etc. I never did pick strawberries, but oh, how I love that place.
That sounds fun! You'll have to call us the next time you go. I want to make some more strawberry jam.
oh FUN! I totally want to do this with you next year! picking strawberries of one of my traditions i have done here in ptown for over 6 years! yay for strawberry picking.
Post a Comment