Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random pics..

Check Spelling
I just love Avery in her new hat! She is so adorable..don't ya think???


Avery is obsessed with playing in the car lately. She climbs from the front seat to the back finding all sorts of treasures. She loves looking in the mirrors and smiling and talking to herself. She also loves putting on my sunglasses, but mostly putting them on the top of her head. Such a funny little girl! She could play in the car for hours if I let her. I have to bribe her with something to get her out..its quite a chore. Its so cute to watch her play by herself and most of all hear her jabbering to herself.



Her next favorite thing lately is playing on our bed. She gets in the covers and says "night, night" and then copies me by making the snoring noises, and then she jumps right up and says "awake". She does that multiple times..its s cute! then she likes me to play along with her. She will say mommy lay down and as soon as I lay my head down she screams AWAKE Mom!! And then we get the giggles together. She is just so much fun and is talking so good. Love ya my sweet pea!!

No comments: