Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My little sweetheart

Avery is such a little sweetheart these days. I guess she is not that little anymore.. she is getting so tall and skinny. I found this dress at TJ Maxx and it just screamed Avery to me. She looks so adorable in it, and of course she loves because its a dress.


Avery is such a loving little girl. Lately her mother instincts have already kicked in. She has always loved dolls, but lately she is so much more into it and I have loved watching it. She wraps her dolls in her blanket and sings to them. She hasn't really been interested in real babies until lately. Every time she sees a baby she goes right up to them and says "oh what a cutie." She will talk to them and try to comfort them by giving them her blanket. She is always so concerned when they are crying, and wants to comfort them.


At Jennah's blessing on Saturday she went up to her patting her head and said "you so little." And then Avery put out her hands and said I hold you. It was so cute! Avery will be a little mommy to all her little cousins. She is so sweet and caring always wanting to make sure everyone is okay. She has the biggest heart! She is always giving Brett and I hugs and kisses, and always asking if we are okay. I love this age now if we can just get her to stop growing.


No comments: