We have been to the Gateway mall a million times, but never to the fountains with Avery so I thought it was about time. I invited my friend Shauna and her 2 boys Gavin and Conner. Avery mostly stayed on the outside of the fountains she didn't want to get in for some odd reason. Shauna and I both risked getting wet to see if that would help her get use to the idea.. Still no luck she did not like it at all. She has been to splash parks and loves them, but not this one..the water was cold, so maybe that's why..who knows!
Gavin and Conner at least had fun running through the fountains. Avery did like laying on the cement with the boys too warm up. After we headed over to Dairy queen for some yummy ice cream.







2 comments:
That's a way good idea. I should take Gk there. You guys are so fun!
AWW! i love the pics! that was a fun day..even though avery didnt like running in the ater and conner fell asleep trying to warm up on the cement and we saved the poor girl who got hit in the head be the unbrella..oh good times..good times!
Post a Comment