Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Harris reunion 2011


We had our annual Harris reunion on August 5th. Anne was able to come down from Oregon to join us it was so nice to be all together (minus mom and dad). Mitch and I were in charge of it this year, so we decided to have a day close to home. We started off by going to the Kearns pool at noon. Everyone had a blast there was something for every age, so no one was bound to get bored!! Most of the older kids loved the diving boards, and everyone did some pretty awesome tricks!


Mitch, Brett, Danny & Troy went off the big platform diving boards. The rest of us that were too chicken watched from the side lines. Avery of course found friends. Their was this older couple who had squirters and they were so cute with her. They let her squirt them over and over and she was in heaven.


After swimming we all met at the West Jordan park for dinner. We had the most amazing pizza from the pie, and we all stuffed ourselves! After we ate Andrew was a little tuckered out and fell asleep in his chair(doesn't look to comfy, but he was out like a light). It was so nice to sit and relax while the kids played. We also sang Happy Birthday to all the summer birthdays 7 to be exact.


The highlight of the night was the human sling shot that I brought. We used them at camp and had a blast, so I thought my family would enjoy it. They loved it!! We played with those things for like 2 hours. The kids couldn't get enough they wore themselves out. I think I need to get me some of these they were a huge hit.

No comments: