I am finally getting back to blogging. 3 kids keep me pretty busy and I have neglected journaling about what we have been up too. Good thing I have instagram!
Blessing day was so amazing! It was the first time we took the twins to church, and it was so nice to go as a family. It was so fun to show them off everyone at church could not believe how chunky they were. They stole the show and were angels during the blessing. I felt so overwhelmed with emotion and I was so afraid to get up and bear my testimony, but I knew I would be ungrateful if I didn't. I had to thank everyone in our ward for their prayers, meals and especially helping watch Avery, so I could spend time at the hospital. We have such an amazing ward, so many people they really know how to serve.
After church we had a luncheon at the park. It was so fun to catch up with old friends. We are so lucky to have the best family and friends. Brett and have been so blessed with 3 beautiful kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment