Thursday, June 12, 2008

Antelope Island






We went to antelope island on monday and went for a hike. We just moved to layton about a month ago and we decided it was time to see what layton has to offer. We have always wanted to go to antelope island, so thats what we did. We had so much fun we both love being outdoors and especially hiking i have come to love it and so whenever we get a chance we go. Annie especially loves hiking she runs up the hills and its hard keeping up with her she is so happy when she is outside. We took our time on the hike enjoying the beautiful scenery and taking tons of pictures. We got annie way tired and we were too, so we stopped at dairy queen after my favorite thing to eat ice cream!!! We hope we can go back and go on more hikes.

11 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

You guys are so cute! We should go hiking together sometime! I am sooo glad you have a blog! More fun for us!

Nick and Amera said...

Welcome!!! So glad to see that you guys are still hanging in there!! Fun to blog and keep in touch!!! Love you guys lots!! cute picts!!

Nicole said...

Glad your blog is up and running. It seems to be my only link with the Utah family.

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

yeah!! I love it! I want to go to Antelope I island. I think we might need to make a day fieldtrip to Layton and go hiking and then to dinner. Love ya!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Yah! I'm glad you guys started to blog! I love it!

tanni said...

I'm so glad you posted a new blog! Way to go! Sounds like you guys had fun hiking at antelope island!

crazymamma said...

YEAH I am sooo pumped to have you two blogging!!! It was soo good to see you both!!! YEAH!!!We totally need to keep in touch!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Becca and Brett!! Can't wait to see more!!

crazymamma said...

Becca that is sooo awesome that ann lives here!! DO you and bret visit here? If you do we seriously need to get together! I know you are going to be busy come august and congrats by the way! I am sooo excited for you two! You guys are going to be the cutest parents ever! My best friend here just adopted her second little boy back in dec and so i know alot of what you are going to going through these next few months! seriously you need to email me...jesseandshauna@hotmail.com there in portland does your sister live??

Muir Family said...

Hey cousins!! Glad to see you're both doing good. Where in Layton did you move?? We sure do miss it there. Keep posting, we love to check to see how the fam is doing. Jared & Kristin Muir

jen&boys said...

I'm glad to see this thing up and running!! Looks like a fun trip to antelope island. I haven't been there since I was in high school. Maybe it's time to take an adventure there ourselves!