Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cutest kids ever!!






These are 2 of my sister jenny's kids evie and stratton. I was over there the other night and i decided i needed to start taking more pictures with my neices and nephews. Evie is 15 months old and she is the cutest thing ever chunky and all!!! she has the funnest personality she is always talking and giggling. Stratton is 4 and he has to be the funniest kid ever we have so much fun together. I love all the neices and nephews, but stratton has always been my little buddy i am like his second mom i have watched him alot over the years and i just feel so attached to him. After you look at the the pictures you will see why. He also loves brett whenever brett comes to play he is way over me and wants t playwith brett. Stratton is going to be a stand up comedian one day he is always making everyone laugh when you are around him you can't help but smile!!




7 comments:

Madame Mauri said...

Becca,
You look so good! Your nieces and nephews are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! Cute,cute cute! Congratulations that you will be having a little girl! I am so happy for you! Do you have any names picked out? Do you guys have everything ready? We have just gotten things as we go. We just are procrastinators I guess. ;) I can't wait to see pictures and hear all the details!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Those really are some cute kids! Becca- you are going to be the BEST mom ever!

Unknown said...

That Evie is a chunker!! I love it! I can't believe how big they've gotten!!

Nick and Amera said...

Cute little babes!! Wow, your nephew has gotten so big! I remember him as a baby! What a great auntie you are and what a great mommy you'll be!! Cute picts becca, you look amazing!! Your a glowing mom to be!

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

I love your blog Becca. I loved reading about the adoption and I just get soooo excited everytime I think I about you guys getting a baby girl! Mostly so Liam can have a girlfriend. You guys will be the best parents. Ok, so we are really planning a Layton fieldtrip so we can go on some of your fun hikes! Love ya!

PS Tell Brett I still want him to be stand up comic! Both of you are hilarious!

Tori said...

Cute blog. I found you off of Disco's blog. You look great.

Carina said...

Becca,

I found your blog on Noelle's, I'm so glad I found you, I've been wondering what you've been up to. Our blog is www.heilnerfamily.com, you can pretty much get the latest on us there. We should get together sometime!