
So last week we went to tanner park its a dog park in salt lake. Jenn and brandon take their dog yogi there, so we decided to get the cousins together and so they could play. So at the bottom they have a river and we were hoping to get annie to swim, but no luck she was too scared!!! Even though she didn't swim she still loved it and was super tired at the end. Thanks jenn and brandon for going with us we need to do it again sometime. So if anyone has dogs and want to know where to go this is the place.
We got her in the water for a minute, but as you can tell she is holding on for dear life. She was being so funny she thought she was going to drown or something she was being a chicken!!! I guess we will keep trying thats what parents do they don't give up on their kids!!!
Brett found these funny glasses in the water what a goof!!!! He wore them all night what a funny husband i have. The other picture is of him and his brother brandon
Our little family aren't we cute!!!!









11 comments:
Hey cousins! I saw your blog from Jared and Kristin's! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. I loved reading about the adoption story. You guys will be the cutest parents. -J.D. & Angie www.jdangie.blogspot.com
We need to do that again. . .except for the dog fight thing. Thanks for going with us!
seriously!! what a cute little family you have...and are about to add too!! Keep us posted! Love you and miss you guys!
I just added you to our blog> I hope that is okay with you.
Becca/Giggles, Did you work at Oakcrest in 2000? This is Timber! If you are that Becca, we have a new blog. It is http://oakcrest2000.blogspot.com. Leave a comment on there, and we'll get you added as a contributor! You guys are so cute!
How fun! Where is Tanner Park? Our dog would love it there. You're little family is so cute!
Hi!! I have been wondering about you guys for while. I am excited to get to read about you. Sounds like you are as cute as ever!! Sen dme your email and I'll let you in to ours. We are private. My email is spcsorensen2@msn.com.
Awe poor little Annie. Not quite water friendly huh? She is a cute dog though... have I told you that already?
hey! did you figure out how to change your back ground? let me know and i'll help ya out. i'm still tyring to figure out the music box thing
Becca,
I dont have your phone number........why?? I dont know! Do not fret my little friend.......Maybe laura bodrero has called your mom, the funeral is monday
and a walk through closed casket viewing is from 10am to 11am and the service starts at 11am. If you can be there that would be awesome to see you and your parents! Thankyou for your comment and support! love you!
It wil be so good to see you on monday....not under those circumstances, but it will still be a bitter sweet reunion. Thanks for coming. I did get your message today, sorry, I have been getting so much ready like printing the programs, getting clothes ready to dress my mom.......plus one of nick's friends funerals was today, so we're such a mess!!!!!! But im not ignoring you I promise, its just crazy! See you monday! love ya!
Post a Comment