Thursday, June 26, 2008

hiking!!!


Here we are again hiking this time my uncle wayne came with us. We went to a hiking trail in ogden canyon it was so beautiful, but my uncle wasn't loving hiking so we only stayed a little bit. I was kinda disappointed because i wanted to hike the whole thing, but oh well brett and i can go back another day. We have been trying to go hiking once a week to get annie out to get some exercise and we need it to, we need to get off all the winter weight!!!!

4 comments:

tanni said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I'm sure it was so beautiful up there! I want to take my dog up there. Maybe one day.. Ha ha

Nicole said...

Oh yeah, you and Brett sure do carry a lot of winter weight! Funny!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Winter Weight???? You are so funny! Just wait for the baby- she will help with that! Annie is so cute!

AngiDe said...

You and your little doggie are so cute!!! And what weight? ;)