Saturday, October 4, 2008

Feeling old!!



So thursday was my 28th birthday and boy am i feeling old only 2 more years til i am 30!! I can't believe i have almost been out of high school for ten years how time flys. Even though i am feeling old i still had a great birthday. Brett and i have gone to park city for my birthday for the past few years and i love going up there, so we decided to make it a tradition. We headed up to park city around 3 and i was a little nervous about taking avery because lately she has not liked the car. She did pretty good, but i don't think it was her favorite thing to be strapped in that carseat. It was the perfect weather that day we totally lucked out! We headed to my favorite place to eat and its on the main street its called bandits bar&grill. Its a bbq place and the food is so yummy every time we go there i make my self sick eating to much because its so good its hard to waste food. After we ate we walked down the main street avery loved it she loves being outside. After that we headed off to the outlets so i could buy some clothes. It was the best birthday ever besides getting old! The best part was having my little girl to spend my birthday with i am so grateful to the lord to allowing me to become a mother. I remember my last birthday all depressed and sad because i didn't have the one gift i wanted most and that was to be a mom, but here i am with the greatest gift and i am loving every minute of it. Thanks brett for a great day!!!

24 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Happy Birthday...Sounds like a wonderful day!!

Jenn and Brandon said...

We hope you had a great day! And you are not old! I have way to much to do before I get old and we're the same age. . .

Love the new background.

crazymamma said...

oh becca! Happy birthday!Man... it is crazy we have been out of highschool for almost 10 years..geez...we are getting old! it is a good thing we are still hot though right!! i am soo happy for you and brett!
baby avery is adorable! you are a very cute family! hey if you guys ever want to head out to portland...let us know!:)

Nicole said...

You are far from old Becca, and you look even younger than you are. Both mom and daughter look fabulous! Happy Birthday.

Madame Mauri said...

Happy late birthday Becca! Sounds like you had a great day! Love the pictures, I had no idea your hair was so long! Very cute! I know when Toa was little he hated the carseat, we finally figured out it was a little too tight for him. I don't know just a suggestion that worked for us. Maybe it will help. I would love to get together with you, I have a gift for Avery. I'll call you and see when is best!

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

Oh how fun!!! I hope you had a great birthday!!! We need to get togther soon!!

tanni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA! i'm glad you had a wonderful day! you look so happy! avery is so beautiful!!

Melissa & DJ said...

Happy Birthday!! You look great. Avery is so cute, I can see you are deep into the cute girl clothes out there. I have two and love clothes shopping!!
We were in Park City just this last weekend and it was beautiful, would have been funny if it were the same day. Did a lot of shopping at the outlets too.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

OLD!!! Your not old! Old is being my age!!! You look beautiful in those pictures. Your hair is so long. If that is what age does to you, then you could be 100 and still turn the men's heads!!! I imagine that every day of the rest of your life will revolve around the joy of being a mom to that sweet baby of yours. What a great gift!!!

AngiDe said...

Happy Birthday Bec!!! Your hair is getting so long, it looks great!!! And you look so natural holding little Avery. So cute!!! Sure do miss you guys.... I think I say that everytime I leave a comment =)
Anyway, happy birthday again you old fart! ((((HUGS)))))

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! You are still just as beautiful as I remember! You have a cute little family. And just remember, no matter how old you ever get, someone else will always be older. I wish I was 28 again! :) 30's aren't too shabby. I love life right now. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh my gosh! I am the worst pregnant friend ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Life just comes at you so fast with a 1 year old and being 9 months pregnant! I am sure you understand! We will have to get together soon! Maybe this weekend? Is brett working? You don't look old at all- you look GREAT!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like your cute little family had a very fun day, new clothes = a very good day ") add a cute baby girl and good husband...man how lucky are you ") I am so glad you and Brett get to be parents, it's AwEsoMe isn't it?!

Keli said...

Happy Birthday! I feel your pain, this year I turned 29! Only one more to go then I am old. I am so glad you have the best birthday gift a mom can have, a healthy and happy baby!

wishesUT said...

Happy Birthday to a great mom! I'm glad you got your birthday wish this year. Love your hair (as always).

Nick and Amera said...

Happy Birthday Beccca my friend! Im so glad you are enjoying motherhood. To be honest, It only gets better!! Good news!
You and brettly are amaazing, Im so glad you guys are enjoying little Avery! How could you not, she is soooo cute and gorgeous! Love you guys lots! im sorry its been so long since we've seen you! Wow what distance and time does!! But please know that we love you guys and things havent changed, your still great friends to us and NEVER FORGET IT! Love you all....ALL 3 OF YA!!

Nick and Amera said...

Oh and for the record.....If I was almost 30 and could carry myself like you do, looking young, healthy and thriving, trust me...I would! (unfortunatly I dont!) you do it with such grace! Age is definatly NOT AN ISSUE FOR YOU SO DO NOT WORRY!!

Natasha said...

Hi Becca! I'm so glad you found my blog. I was wondering how you guys were doing and if you had your sweet little baby with you yet. I am so happy for you guys. She is so beautiful and I am sure you are the best mommy! We miss you in the ward! We are still stuck her unfortunately. :( Keep posting it's great to hear updates.

Kendal and Kendra said...

Happy 28th Becca! I just turned 28 myself...not very exciting the closer you get to 30! I feel ya. Well sounds like you guys had a blast in park city. I am so proud of you guys for adopting Avery. She is so blessed to be sent to your guys' arms. You guys are great parents to her and I couldn't be happier for you. Have a great week and hopefully we'll get together soon! Take care guys! Love ya,
Kendal

Rick Deckard said...

Becca!

Happy Birthday. As you probably know, the Fire Crotch and I went golfing last week with Ben. Man, Brett sure has gotten violent. I didn't know he started drinking. He downed and entire six pack in about three hours. Geez.

Anyway, your looking good and the baby looks adorable. Congrats on everything!

Jonathan

The Bullocks said...

Happy Birthday Becca. I'm so glad you've got you sweet baby now. It's so fun to read your blog, I have another friend who is wanting to adopt so badly and it's so fun to see your side of things when it actually can happen. I hope you had a great day.
p.s I love your family pictures. you guys are such a cute family. Katie

Melissa & DJ said...

Did you get my email about the old ward reunion? We thought it would be fun to all get together. So far Jennifer, Noelle, and I are in. I am waiting to hear from you, Amera, Lindsey, Kellie. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. By the way I thinkI sent it to Bretts because it sal I could find for you. My email is spcsorensen2@msn.com.

Jenilyn said...

BECCA!!!!!!!!! It's me Su'a! How are you? WHERE are you? I feel like it's been forever! What's new?

Kaydee and the boys said...

oh man becca, you're the cutest! happy b-day, i hope you have the biggest b-day bash ever! your new little addition is sooooo so sooo sososoo ososo sooooo sos os cute!! can i hold her????