
These are some pictures we took at thanksgiving at my parents house. This was avery's first thanksgiving and she was so cute all day!! By the time my parent's got pictures with her she was not as happy since we had all ready taken millions of her she was done for the day. I have so much to be thankful for this year and i just want to take this time to name a few.

I am extremely thankful for our little angel avery. I couldn't be more grateful to be able to be a mother to this sweet girl. And also at this time i am so thankful for samantha our birthmom for her strength and love for avery. I can't think of a better time than thanksgiving to thank my heavenly father for this chance to be parents and i know without this gospel and eternal families this would not be possible.

I am thankful for our families. This time of year makes you reflect on how lucky brett and i to have such wonderful supportive families. Family is always there when you feel like everything in our lives is falling apart and it just makes you grateful for the plan of eternal families. Brett and i are so lucky to be so close to our families and love spending time with them. Avery is so lucky to have 2 families that adore her!

I can't go without letting my husband know how thankful i am for him. He is such a hardworker and is so busy, but he always makes time for avery and i. He is the cutest dad he just loves her so much and avery just gets the biggest grin when she sees her daddy. Brett is always making me laugh and he can tell the same funny stories over and over and i still laugh just as hard. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and most of all the greatest bestfriend.

I love this picture lola my neice wanted to be in the picture so bad to be close to avery. She just loves avery so much and just wants to hug and kiss her all the time. Lola is also adopted and these 2 little girls have so many people that love them! Avery loves all her neices and nephews she gets the biggest grin when they are around. I can't wait til she can run around with them. I love this holiday to reflect on all our many blessings we have, and to remind us to always be grateful throughout the whole year.
8 comments:
you guys are such a cute family!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I Tagged you on my blog... come check it out!
xoxxo
What a darling little family you guys are! Those picts are awesome!! Love that little Avery, she is such a dolly!! Cute cute!
How cute- I love the pictures of you guys- they turned out great! Avery is getting soooo big! Your hair looks great- did you cut it? Let's play soon- we miss you guys!
Your family is so cute. You look so good! Congratulations on your little girl.
Becca I don't know if you remember me, this is Jenessa from beauty school. I found you off Jodi's blog. I just have to say you look so cute and your little angel is just so cute! Adoption is truly an amazing gift! It gives me chills everytime I see families united through adoption. What a blessing! She is a doll! I hope you don't mind if I keep peeking at your cute blog. I made mine private a few weeks ago so if you want to check it out e-mail me your address at jenquesta13@hotmail.com. Sorry about this novel.:)
Very cute pictures! How are your parents, they were always so great.
Love all the pictures. So cute. Avery is growing a lot. She is adorable.
Post a Comment