Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 months


Avery turned 6 months yesterday. I can't believe how time has flown. She is now 15 pounds and is 25 inches long. She is now sitting up pretty good by herself and loving every minute of it. She is still so much fun and is always making brett and i laugh. I can't believe it has been six months, and its so crazy to see how much she has grown from when we brought her home. I just look at her everyday and think how blessed i am to have her in my life. The first picture is what we call her modeling pose she lays like this forever and it just cracks me up. She is so spunky already i can only imagine what she will be like when she grows up. Happy 1/2 birthday avery we love you!!!!










10 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

I CAN NOT bleieve she is sitting up! YAY AVERY! I love the modeling pose! She is so spunky and cute- I miss her! Has it seriously been 6 months? Wow! The time just flies by. You are such a cute mom! Can't wait til next month- specials days for you guys! Let's get together soon- we miss your cute little fam! Kristin keeps asking for all 3of you!

Jen said...

The time goes way too fast. What a cutie Avery is :) She will be walking before you know it.

AngiDe said...

oh my she is adorable! I love all these pictures you post of her! So sweet!

XO

tanni said...

she is way too CUTE for her own good! that modeling pose! so so so so cute! i can't believe itsbeen 6 months already either! i love her smile!

wishesUT said...

It's so hard to believe how fast babies grow up. She is so beautiful.

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

Ok so I totally love the model pose you were telling me about!! That is so dang funny!! She is hilarious!! What a cutie!! I seriously can not believe she is six months already!!! Time flies!!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Wow, she is getting so big! And she is just a doll! I love her cute little smile!

Bethany said...

So cute seriously!

Natasha said...

What a doll. She is seriously so cute.

Melissa & DJ said...

She is so cute! I love her great big smile.