Monday, February 2, 2009

happy girl!


Avery is all smiles lately she gives the biggest grin you have ever seen! She loves when i get out the camera because its her time to shine. She is just the happiest baby ever and is always making us laugh. She loves everyone she meets and she greets them with a smile. I can't wait for her little personality to blossom even more. Her smile just makes my day and melts my heart.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Keli said...

I love her pictures, she really has a beautiful smile! You family picture looks great too!

Keli said...

Hey, how does Thursday sound for lunch? I will check with Jessica too.

Emily said...

She is cute! I like the top left picture--it looks like it would go perfect with a wink!

tanni said...

She is too cute! Just adorable! I love her smile!we all gotta go to lunch before I move down to provo. Let us know!

Angie and J.D. said...

She's so precious! Daxton just barely started flashing us smiles. It's the sweetest thing ever and can't wait until he's like Avery - smiling like crazy!

Nick and Amera said...

very very cute avery! She is a dolly doll and she looks so happy and LOVED! You guys are awesome awesome parents, good for you!

Kendal and Kendra said...

I love that little smile- ok, it's a big smile. She is so bubbly- and so cute. She is going to be one sassy little girl with a huge personality! She is so fun! I can't wait to see how she grows up! You are doing such a great job as her mom! One happy lttiel girl!

jen&boys said...

She is sooooo cute!! I love that grin!

Keli said...

Hey Friday is good. How is 12:00, do you want to go out or do lunch at my house? Jessica and I are good either way. I am glad we are finally getting together!

Nicole said...

Isn't it amazing? You think when they are born that there never has been a love like this...and then, that love grows. Every day it gets stronger. Amazing.

Micah-n-Holly said...

Brett and Becca,
Avery is such a CUTE little girl! I talk to Samantha often and she always says how glad that she is that she found you two and that she knows you are the perfect parents! Great Pictures, your parents sent us your blog! They were our institute teachers in Charlottesville! Thanks for keeping your blog updated!!

Holly and Micah Gray
vamissqt@yahoo.com

Keli said...

Yes we are still on for lunch, Jessica and I can't decide on where to go, if you have a suggestion let me know. Call me in the morning, I don't have your number. Aiden goes to school at 12, so we can meet you like 12:15. Talk to you later.
529-6040