Today Avery turned 7 monnths!
7 things that avery loves:
-Loves baby einstein she lights up when i put it on. She giggles and talks while she watches it-so cute!
-Loves her baby food especially sweet potatoes, bananas, squash and carrots.
-Loves her daddy! she lights up when he comes home.
-Loves her cousins.
-Loves music and when daddy dances with her.
-Loves her baths. As soon as i turn the water on she gets all excited, and almost jumps out of my arms.
-Loves to smile. She will smile at anyone and makes friends wherever we go.





5 comments:
That is so cute that she dances with Brett to music! How fun! I especially love the picture on the side with her in a beanie! Super super cute!!
XO
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! It seems like forever since we've seen her! We're so excited for tomorrow. See you at the temple!
Seriously Avery is such a happy baby...from what I see in all the pictures...she is always smiling! So adorable! She is darling!
How cute are those pictures?! I love the one in her crib! I can't believe how cute she is! 7 months? Where does the time go???
Becca and Brett,
Your Parents now!! How exciting I just knew the day would come that you guys would make Awesome parents and she is a cutie patootie!!
Post a Comment