I have started giving avery crackers, and she loves them. I have to watch her because she takes the biggest bite with those sharp teeth of hers. Its so fun to watch them grow and able to eat new things.
Last night we went to Brett's parents house for dinner. It was a big improvement this time around seeing Boston because Avery didn't make him cry. They played so good together, and they had lots of fun. At the end of the night we gave them a bath. They loved being in bath together splashing and playing with their rubber duckies!! Boston squealed so loud that it made Avery cry, so now they have both made each other cry now they are even. I am so excited to see them both start walking and being cute little buddies!!!
Grandma Debbie gave her this bear on the day we finalized at court. She loves the bear, but loves the ribbon even more. Thanks grandma for my bear I love it!!!








3 comments:
Those bath tub pictures are the best. I want to kiss those two beautiful babies!
I'm glad Avery didn't make Boston cry again! I can't believe she is eating crackers- she is so big! cute pictures!
What an adorable girl!! And so big ~ eating crackers~!! You guys look like you are having such a blast with her! Keep those photos coming:)
Post a Comment