Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our past week

Well since Avery has got the crawling thing down she has now found she loves standing up. She pulls her self up on the furniture a million times a day. She uses her teeth to pull her self up, and then she just giggles and gives the biggest smile. I think she thinks she is such a big girl, and is so proud of herself. I can't believe how fast she is growing, but I love this age its so much fun. Brett thinks Avery is going to be walking early, so we will have to wait and see.


On Monday while the boys went golfing, and Kendra was at work I had the privledge to watch Kaden and Kristin. Avery loved Kaden she wanted to grab him and was a little overbearing to Kaden at first, but I think he got use to it after awhile. They are only 2 months apart, so I can't wait til they can play together and be the best little buddies. After Kendra got home we went to the gateway to hang out while the boys where still golfing. We met up with my sister in law Jen and ate at Costa Vida and did a little shopping. Thanks girls for a great night we need to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Kendal and Kendra said...

Yes! More girls nights! Thanks again for watching Kaden and Kristin! They LOVE you guys!I can't wait 'til the babies are a little bit older and can play together. A few more months and we will be there. I just can't believe Avery is already 8 months old! The time goes by so fast! YOu are one amazing mom- and you look so happy!