I just can't enough pictures of my sweet little girl. She is so fun to take pictures of because she is always posing for the camera. She started crawling a couple of weeks ago, but now its not enough. She is now pulling her self up on to whatever she can, and can hold herself up pretty good. She is such a strong little girl and is very determined to accomplish what she started. She is loving her new world and exploring the house.
After her bath Brett always likes to do a new crazy hairdo! This week it was a mohawk.
So cute!
Her new favorite play time is when her daddy pulls her around the house in the laundry basket. She just giggles and wants him to keep going til he is worn out. She especially loves when he throws her in the air and tickles her.







9 comments:
sooo cute! i love seeing pics of her!
Avery is so DARN cute!! Kiss that girls cheeks for us!
She is so cute!!! I am so happy for you and Brett!
Aww! I love her! She is adorable :)
I cant believe how big she is getting!!
Those mohawk pictures are super cute!!! She is getting so big!
XO
She is so sweet! I love all the pictures too so keep it up!
You guys are THE cutest family! Bret is an amazing dad, and you are a fabulous mom! Avery is so lucky to have you! Fun pics!
Becca,your little girl looks so much like you. She is so adorable, what a cute smile!
Post a Comment