Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally we are back!

So my camera stopped working a few weeks ago, so I have been going crazy without one. Thanks to my sister in law she let me have their old one. So I am back to blogging again and being able to take pictures of Avery again. She is growing up so fast the last couple of weeks she just looks like a little girl now. She is standing up all the time, and every time I try to get a picture she sits down or falls. Today she took one little step, so I think soon she will be walking. The last couple of days she has been a little clingy to me which is so not like her. She also has been getting a little attitude I keep saying where did my sweet Avery go. Don't get me wrong she is still sweet as ever, but she is starting to get a little attitude. She loves our phones and the remote and when we take them from her she has a meltdown. We hope this ends soon, but from watching other peoples kids I guess this is the beginning. We are so excited for Monday because our birth mom is coming to visit for a week. It will be so fun for her to see Avery's cute little personality in person. Avery will be one next month and I can't believe where the time has gone. Here are a few cute pictures of her lately.

Look at that face how can you resist that.

She just looks so big in her chair now!

She still loves those fingers. That doll and her fingers make everything better.

This is my favorite picture ever! She loves looking out the back window at Annie.



On the 24th we were suppose to go with Brett's family, but Brett ended up sick in bed. So on Saturday he was feeling a lot better, so we headed up to Ogden for some family fun. We went to the Ogden parkway. Its a paved path that goes along the river its so beautiful. Avery loved wadding her feet in the water and not being stuck in the stroller. Annie also joined the fun and got her energy out from sitting around the house. It was such a nice day, and I was so excited to get out of the house. I hope we can get back there soon.

4 comments:

dubb and dawni said...

fun times ...love the outdoors!!

Micah-n-Holly said...

Samantha is SO excited to come on Monday! Hope you guys have a BLAST! I can't wait until she gets back and we get to hear all about the good times you guys had together! Avery does look like such a little girl now!!

Yorgason said...

hey becca i saw your blog through angie's your little girl is so cute I am so happy you got her she just looks like she fits right in and she is so lucky to have you and brett!!

tanni said...

she is too cute! i love that pic of her looking out the window as well! so precious!