She loves this chair at my sister's house. She climbs in and out a million times. I love this picture of her just chillin in the chair. I think I will have to get one of her own for Christmas.
On monday night we went to my sister's for dinner. She loves being over there playing with Evie and Stratton. Stratton had this idea to put the kids on the blanket and then pull them around. Avery loved it! she was going crazy and giggling so hard it was the cutest thing ever. Avery always has so much fun playing with her cousins.
Today I got out this box, and it has been the only thing she has been playing with. If I only knew she was going to have this much fun I would have got it out sooner. I guess I know now what to get Avery besides toys.





1 comment:
Oh I miss you guys! Avery is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment