She loves carrying things in her mouth while she walks around the house. It doesn't matter what it is just something to carry along the way. She is just one funny girl.
Her new favorite toy is this card Brett got for his birthday. Its one of those cards that has music. I don't know the name of the song, but she loves it! She carries it around opening and closing it multiple times. You would think I would know the song by now. She starts dancing and bobbing her head. The little things that entertain them! She just loves music so much!!! Just a couple of random things she has been into Enjoy!





3 comments:
Way to cute you guys! I can't believe how big she is getting!! And she looks like she is walking like a pro now too!
Emily is on the verge of crawling now, so she is starting to do that little bob back and forth thing, I know one day I am going to look up and she is going to be down the hall!! Crazy, these girls are growing up TOO FAST!!
hey, I'm mad at you two. I was hoping I'd see you at the reunion. it was pretty fun (well it was ok) I wished there was a better turn out. but you are both in trouble.
I know I was seriously thinking of planning a bbq. I'll let you know. I guess I better do it soon before the weather turns bad.
Post a Comment