I have been looking through old pictures and I miss Avery's little chubs! She has thinned out and become taller and its so sad to see the baby fat leave. Its so crazy to look back on old pictures and to see how they grow so fast. I went to her 12 month appt. which was suppose to be 2 months ago, but we finally made it. She is 17 lbs and 14 oz and in the 1% for her age. I didn't think she was that small, but I need to fatten her up I guess! She is 29.6 inches and in the 36%. The doctor said I don't need to worry about her weight unless its something that doesn't change. I go again next month for her 15 month, so lets hope she gains a little weight. The doctor said she is perfectly healthy and is doing well.
4 years ago





4 comments:
She has changed so much! What a little doll!
She is adorable! I love her big grin! What a sweet girl!!
She is so adorable! I can't believe that next month is her 15 month check up! Time flies
I remember when Ryah lost her baby fat... so sad. But then you trade it in for all the fun toddler things they do. She such a cutie!!
XO
Post a Comment