Sunday, November 15, 2009

Always something new!!

Avery's absolute favorite thing is to run from the couch to the chair. She wants to do all day and when you take her off she cries so hard!! First thing in the morning you will see her run to the couch and she points her finger and makes the sound to get her up. She just giggles the whole time. The other funny thing she does is rocks back and forth banging her head on the back of the couch. She is one wild little girl!!!

So as I have said before I can't get Avery to wear headbands or bows anymore. she takes them right off and it makes me so sad because she is so cute with them on. The other night I put one of my headbands on and she kept it on long enough for me to get some cute pictures. I hope someday she will like to wear them again.

Avery is doing new things everyday. She loves opening and closing the doors. She always is closing the door on me when I am getting ready for the day, but she gets frustrated when she can't open it. She loves going through the cupboards in the bathroom and in about 2 seconds all my hair product is all over the house. She always loves throwing things down the stairs and saying uh-oh!! She loves all her stuffed animals,but especially the panda. She will carry it around and want me to cuddle it and give it kisses. She also is becoming a little dancer always stomping her feet to the music or even without music.


1 comment:

tanni said...

She's so cute! Ah I just love hearing all the cute little things she does!