So our original plans with having a family party were canceled due to Haden's football game. Brett and I took Avery and Evie trick or treating before it got too late. Avery didn't really understand it yet, but it was still fun. All she wanted to do was push the stroller and run around. When we would go up to the doors she would sneak away from me and try to get into their houses..such a funny kid! We got back to my sisters right as they were getting back from the game. We ate dinner and were able to hang for a little bit until Avery was done for the day. It was such a fun Halloween weekend and I was so tired by the end. I am so excited for the rest of the holidays. I just love this season!!!
4 years ago








3 comments:
avery looks so cute in her costume glad you had such a fun time.
That is a cute costume " ) Oh and I love your hair like that. I liked it with the swoopy bangs alot, but almost like the bangs you have now better " ) Change is always nice.
hey Becca, so fun to see you and your cute family!
Post a Comment