Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jabber girl!

Avery is obsessed with phones, but not a play phone it has to be the real thing. She carries it on her shoulder and jabbers. It is the cutest thing ever!!!!!




I love when she wants to cuddle with her momma! I always have to take advantage of taking a picture because this usually doesn't last long. She soon runs off to do play. She is so hard to get pictures of lately, so I treasure the ones I can get. Love my baby girl!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

Sooooo cute! I LOVE you hair dark! It is also getting so long. You are one hot mama! Avery is darling! We miss her!

crazymamma said...

ok becca..ur hair is soooo cute! i love love love the brown!!! and that is soo funny about lil avery and the phone! oh man u are in trouble..she is starting young with being addicted to the phone..just be thankful there is not another little boy on the other line ahahahahaah!