Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Say Cheese!!!

Avery makes us laugh everyday! Her new thing is to give the biggest cheesiest smile when we take a picture. It just makes me laugh every time. So now all we have to say is cheese and out comes the big grin. What a funny little munchkin we have!!

Avery loves to play with my mixing bowls. Daddy got the idea to have her sit in them and boy did she have a blast. She was giggling and having the time of her life. I think we sat and played that for a good hour. I love these simple moments that we get to share together. She is one easy girl to entertain!

4 comments:

**the muirs** said...

You got a picture of the Cheeser! I LOVE it!

Bethany said...

Love the Cheese!!! She is so fun and so happy ")

Natasha said...

She is so adorable. I love that cute "cheese". Such fun.

Kaydee and the boys said...

Now THAT'S the cutest cheese I've ever laid my eyes on!!...What a cutie.