18 Months
Avery is officially a toddler!! I can't believe my baby is gone. I have been looking at pictures today and can't believe she was once that small. She is such a big girl now and I am so sad to see my little baby all grown up!! She just gets cuter everyday and more fun. I want to take a moment and write down all the fun stuff she is doing these days.
-She is saying new words everyday. Her new thing is pointing to everything and wanting me to tell her what it is. She is one curious little girl.
-She knows where her mouth, nose, eyes and ears are. She especially loves to point at mine and have me tell her what they are.
-She has become very smart as to where things are. She knows exactly where the treats are and she screams til she gets something yummy!!
-She does not like to be tied down anywhere. She wants to be let free and this can be bad when I am trying to shop.
-She is now throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way. She stomps her feet and throws herself on the ground. This is a new experience for me, so we are learning how to handle these drama times!! Good thing she is cute!
-She still loves her blanky that has been a lifesaver many times. She still sucks her 2 fingers when she is holding it. This is going to be a hard habit to break, but Brett is determined!! I guess we will see.
-She is still an amazing sleeper and still taking 2 naps a day. She goes right down with no fuss!
-This girl loves to eat!! sometimes you can't get her to stop. She is not into vegetables like she use to be, but I can at least get her to eat broccoli and peas.
-She loves to be in the bathroom with me when I am getting ready for work. She loves to brush her hair and play with my makeup brushes. I think she is going to be one little missy prissy girl!!
-She loves pushing buttons! She turns the TV on and off a million times.
-She climbs on everything. It doesn't matter what it is she will try to climb it.
-She loves bath time when I say time for bath she squeal with excitement, and runs up the stairs.
-She is still my little cuddle bug! In the morning she loves cuddling with me and watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse.
Love you Avery!





2 comments:
What a sweetheart!! I can't believe she's 18 months! Such a fun little girl!
She is SO CUTE!!! 18 months has gone by too quickly! It seems like I was just reading your blog about you adopting her!
Post a Comment