Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kanagroo Zoo!

We wanted to hang out with our friends Kendra and Kendal that we don't see much anymore. We decided it would be fun to go somewhere I kids could run around and play. I had been to the Kangaroo zoo before and knew we would have tons of fun. Boy did the kids love it and even us adults had a good time too. They have huge blow up slides Avery loved it and smiled and giggled the whole way down. Soon she didn't want to go on our laps she wanted to go by herself. She is one daring girl!!! Avery soon got sick of the slides and found her favorite activity. She loved the big blow up trampoline. She loves to jump, so I wasn't at all surprised that it would be her favorite. We could not get her out of there. She loved when other kids would jump around her and bounce her all over she just laughed and laughed!!! I don't think she stopped one minute while we were there and either did Brett they were pretty worn out. We didn't get to see much of our friends because the kids liked different things, but once in awhile we got the kids to play in the same thing. After getting our kids worn out we headed next door to get some frozen yogurt. Thanks guys for coming with us we will have to do it again!! Its so fun to have Avery at the age where she loves going places and its a great way to get her energy out!!!







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Fun! I'll have to check that out, it looks fun for me ;)

Rachel said...

Your family is so adorable! I feel bad we haven't been able to spend more time with you guys when we have visited.

Jeff misses Brett especially. Often times he'll spurt off a random joke or comment I don't really get and he'll say, "Man, if Brett were here he'd laughing with me."

Jenn and Brandon said...

Where is the Kangaroo Zoo? That looks so fun!

Krystal said...

becca thanks so much if we decide to go there I will definitely be interested in getting some much needed advice on where to live and just some good information. SO I will let you know. Thanks.

Clements Family said...

We just love Kangaroo Zoo!! Avery looks like she had so much fun!
So I take Beckon to itty bitty ball, and Carina (SP???) was there. It was pretty funny! Small world!