My dear sweet Grandma passed away on April 22nd. I was very close to her and especially the last couple of years. I was able to be with her when my Grandpa was in poor health, also was able to spend time with her being her hair stylist. Those times are memories I will hold close to my heart forever. My grandma is someone I aspire to be. She was so much fun to be around, and we always had a good laugh. She loved life and lived it to the fullest!! We had her funeral on April 28th and it was such a bittersweet day. We celebrated her amazing life, but it was so hard to say our final goodbyes. I miss her so much, but I know she is in a better place with my Grandpa. I love you Grandma and you will always have a special place in my heart.
4 years ago








1 comment:
How fun! I'm excited for them. They are going to be great missionaries for sure. I'm glad the funeral went well! I really need to call you and catch up! Love you!
Post a Comment