Monday, May 3, 2010

Mission call






My parents got their mission call on the same day of the funeral. It was neat because all the extended family was there to hear where they were going. They got called to Trinidad and will be leaving July 12th. This has been a dream of theirs for awhile and I am so excited for them. They will be the most amazing missionaries, but I will miss them so much. They will have such an amazing journey, and I am excited to share this experience with them.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting and crazy!! I don't even know exactly where that is!!! They are going to be sooooo awesome!

Emily said...

That is incredible!! I am so excited for them!!!

wishesUT said...

Wow! I'm sure they'll have an amazing mission.

AngiDe said...

wow what a mission call!! Very cool and so exciting!

xo