Brett starting growing out his beard for his part as Joseph in our ward Christmas party. I was hoping he would shave it, but now he has another purpose to grow it out. The boys are doing an ugly mustache contest for Christmas eve, so I have to live with it for a few more days. As you know I love Brett with a gotee, but this beard thing is getting out of control!!Its so long that he is now combing it..Avery loves combing daddy's beard and is pretty entertained by the whole thing. Not only does she love combing it she thinks its pretty funny too. The other day I see them in the living room giggling and having a ball! She thinks its funny when the comb gets stuck in his beard. Well at least someone gets to enjoy the beard because I sure don't. To make matters worse Brett now wants to grow out his hair. I sure hope someone can convince him to cute it (hint, hint).






1 comment:
That is hilarious!! Oh Brett... You crack me up.
Post a Comment