Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jabber mouth!


Avery has been talking like crazy lately! The last few weeks I have been documenting some of the funny things she says. Most of the time she surprises me with the things she says, and Brett and I both look at each other and say where did she come up with that. I just love her cute little voice and the way she says it. I just wish you could all hear her. I just love this age so much and the new things she comes up with everyday. Here are some of the fun things she is saying:

Oh my!

Good job mommy

Thank you

Excuse me

Don't want it

Oh crap!

I want a smack (this is for fruit snack)

baby Jemmah (Jennah..has a hard time saying her m's)

Is always taking to Annie and asks her how she is doing. Gives her kisses and hug..so sweet

I love her fake laugh

Listen to me

Look at me

Please

Watching me
I can't

I did it!

Watch this

When she hear a baby crying she says" come here baby (with her hands out) I hold you.

Asks everyone she meets " How are you doing?? and when they ask her how she is she says "Its me"..so funny!

She is always turning and circles and says "mommy I getting dizzy."


She is always putting on my necklaces and says mommy "I pretty." Look at my pretty dress. She also loves to pretend she is sleeping and one of her favorite places is the stairs. She gets all cozy and says mommy look at me..I sleeping. Everyday I love to see what words she will come up with. She is just growing up so fast!

She is putting sentences together and its so fun to see her communicate what she needs. And most of all so nice for me that I can understand want she needs. She now tells me when she is hungry or tired. She is such a little smarty pants!! I love this age!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fun post! I loved reading all of the fun little sayings she has. She is talking so well! What a cutie!!!