Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Harris

 We had our first adventure out with the twins a couple of Sundays ago. My mom has been begging us to  come up..she thinks I need a change of scenery..why would she think that?? Brett and I decided if they were not sick and no one else was coming over..then we were up for it.

The twins slept the whole way in the car! They were wide awake when we got there, so they had time to look around at their new surroundings. They even took a great nap at Grandma's! We had dinner and enjoyed the Christmas story in the theater!! I never get sick of seeing that movie. We finished the night off with dessert. 

Before we left we had a little photo shoot..Grandpa even wore his Santa hat! Such a fun night and I have to admit it was so nice to get out and do something different. The babies once again slept the whole way home..That night the babies slept a 6 hour stretch!! They must of gotten worn out on their first adventure out..

No comments: