Sunday, December 30, 2012

looking back

These are all pictures Brett uploaded from his phone. It's so weird to look back and see how tiny and fragile they were.. The Nicu feels like it was forever ago, but really we have only been gone for a couple of months. This first picture is of Olivia.. I have forgotten how skinny and purple her skin was. They have come so far!


There first time together..One of the best days! I love how they just knew each other was right there, and they just snuggled.

This was Owen's first day out of the incubator!

One of the very first days. Olivia on the venilatior.. So glad they were not on that very long. It was so hard to see them on it.


Owen was not of fan of being pricked..who would be! I was so happy when tubes starting coming out. Wow they are sooo tough..

Owen loved sleeping on his belly.. I don't know if you can tell but he is smiling!


I loved doing skin to skin..It was such a spiritual experience..precious babies in my arms.

You can really tell in this picture how skinny Olivia was.

The binki over took her face.

She also loved her belly!

Owen always had the funniest expressions on his face,and he still does. Love this little man.


Wide eyed Olivia

Wide eyed Owen!







Olivia's first bath.. She was a fan, but now she loves them!



Owen and Olivia doing the same pose..So sweet!



Daddy holding both of them.

Grandma Debbie holding Olivia



Owen's first day home.

Halloween. Olivia came home!!

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

Oh my goodness Becca, your babies are so precious! I'm so happy to hear they are home, and healthy and happy! Avery must love being a big sister! hopefully I'll get to meet your sweet kids someday :)

xo