Now its Olivia turn!
She is such a content little girl. She hardly cries.
She can just lay on the floor or in her bouncy chair and entertain herself.
She loves her voice. She babbles like crazy. I never get sick of hearing her cute voice.
She is a natural in front of the camera. I get it out and she is already smiling!
She is always smiling and is now laughing..love it!
She adores Avery and lights up when Avery talks to her.
She sleeps 9 hours at night and probably could keep sleeping, but Owen usually wakes her up.
She out eats Owen which is pretty amazing considering her past. She is getting so chunky!
She loves to be held and cuddled
She has lost alot of her hair, but it looks like her pretty red hair is coming back thick.
She is such a joy...I can't get enough of this little girl.







2 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. She is a doll, I want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss her all over!
So happy to hear she is doing well!
xo
She is adorable! I am so happy they are doing so well!
Post a Comment