I am in love with this little boy! I love having a boy..he is such a little cuddle bug.
He has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now
He holds his head up so good..and loves to look around
He is now 15 pounds!! Mr. chubs or chunky monkey is what I call him.
He is such a smiley little guy. One look at him and he gives you the biggest grin.
He has started to laugh..
He jabbers a ton..such a cute little voice
He loves when I play peek a boo with the blanket..his new favorite game.
He loves to be in the baby backpack and walk around with mommy! This little guy loves to be held.
He is still little sleepyhead. It seems like he is only happy after about an hour of eating before he is tired again.
We were having problems with him getting up after 4 to 5 hours to eat. But the other night I let him cry it out, and last night he slept 9 hours straight! We will see what tonight brings!
He loves to eat as you can tell. With being a preemie and all the doctor has both of them on a high calorie formula and it is doing its job. If he was a full term baby he would be in the 50th percentile. But being a preemie he is in the 5th percentile..which is amazing since some preemies don't get on the charts til they are 2! We hope the good eating continues. We get to start rice cereal in a couple of weeks.
This boy loves his sister Avery..He just smiles and laughs her constantly..its the sweetest thing.
He loves being sung to and loves all of Avery and I's dance moves.
We love this boy and love watching him grow and learn new things.








1 comment:
So cute! What a kissable boy!
Post a Comment