I am so excited i finally figured out how to use picasa! it only took me ten million trys and asking my sister in law jen how to use it (thanks jen) just was excited about getting it to work, so no reason for the post. Just some fun pictures i took of avery last week. She is just growing bigger everyday.






9 comments:
Yah Becca! I'm glad you figured it out. I don't think I helped much. . .it's pretty confusing anyway. Those are super cute pictures of Avery! She is such a doll...
Cute pictures. I have picasa but had no idea it could do that. I'll have to play with it! Can I get your new address? My email is jdandangie@yahoo.com THANKS!!
Oh she is just so stinkin CUTE!
She is getting so big sooo fast! She is such a little dolly!!
Yes, I did get your phone call thankyou! I feel bad because something is always in the way, but this friday I wont beable to come up to Bens! I am so sorry! I actually have a family reception that night We will be to, so its somewhat important :) Anyway, Im sad because I wil miss out on seeing all the new babies!! I really neeed to see everyone' newest arivals and I just feel bad that I havent already! Please dont be mad at me for being a loser!!! Tell everyone hi for me though and we'll have to plan for another day so I can see you and Kendra's baby! If there's a chance I can come then I will!! Love ya!!
Way cute pictures! She is such a doll! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Love the collage! She is just such a cutie and getting so big! She'll be walking and talking by the time we get to meet her =)
xoxox
What a cutie you have! Don't you love dressing up a girl? SO FUN! She is darling.
Hi Becca and Brett! I found your blog and been wanting to comment! I am so happy for you and your precious addition to your family! Your little Avery is adorable! You guys look so happy! I thought I would just say hello! if you want to be invited into our blog...just email me. beclind12@yahoo.com
Take care,
Becca Lind
Post a Comment