Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekend fun!




Last weekend my neice ashlyn come down to spend the weekend with us. She was such a big help with avery she wanted to hold her all the time and she gave her a million kisses!! Ashlyn just adores her new little cousin and avery adores her. Avery just smiled and cooed at her and we just loved having her here. I asked her if she could come live with me and be my nanny and she agreed to bad i had to send her home. I realized how nice it was to be able to have another set of hands to go get me diapers, hold her and all the other duties we have to do. Avery is so lucky to have so many neices and nephews that love her. Ashlyn is such a sweet girl and we enjoyed every minute of her here. I know avery will just grow more fond of her cousin. One of the funnest parts of the weekend was brett watched avery while ashlyn, my mom and i went to high school musical 3. I have to say i love those movies we had such a fun time. Ashlyn we love you and hope you can come again soon!

No comments: