Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween fun



Avery with grandma and grandma muir




Daddy and avery on her first halloween!



Just hanging out!!



We spent avery's first halloween at bretts parents house. They invited us over for chili and donuts we had so much fun. Avery was being so cute all night and was being so good for all the million pictures i took of her. I love this season and all of the holidays and it so fun now to be able to enjoy with our little girl.

6 comments:

Kendal and Kendra said...

She is by far the most adoraable little girl! She is so beautiful, and her outift is to die for! I just love her! You guys are so cute- and are the best parents!

Muir Family said...

She is so stinkin cute. I loved the striped pants!! I gotta get me some of those. So cute!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh I love that little baby! Can I hold her???

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

sHE'S A CUTIE AND EVERY Picture of you is beautiful!

Bethany said...

I would love to meet your little girl in person! Call me and we can go out to dinner sometime or something! I still have your number too so I suppose I could call you as well ")

AngiDe said...

I just love that little black headband on her! Super cute! glad to hear you are enjoying the holiday season!