Avery has taken her first big step she rolled over last night. I was cooking dinner and had left her to play on the floor . I would come check on her every once in awhile and first i noticed she was rolling to her side,but this is normal for her because she has being dong that since she was born. Then i came back in and she had rolled over, but she had her hand stuck. Then i rolled her back to her stomach and this time she rolled over and if got her hand out. I was so excited and such a proud mom. I got the camera out and then she stopped, so this morning we tryed again and i got it on camera yahoo! The small things that make us moms so excited and proud of our kids. Today she has been doing it all day and she loves it, but now she is getting frustrated because she can't roll back over. Its so fun to see her try and figure it out and then accomplish it. What smart kids they become! I can't believe how big she is getting it felt like yesterday that we brought her home. The only thing now is brett needs to see her do it. He was at work yesterday and today he was sleeping poor daddys always miss all the fun.






7 comments:
YEA!!! That's so exciting :)
She is getting so BIG!
Its so fun seeing kids do things for the first time! She's so beautiful!
That is so cool! I think she is ahead of her game! Watch out, I hear once they start they don't stop!
Oh my goodness! That is so fun! She is so cute!
I am a friend of Samantha's and your parents in Virginia... Actually, you met my daughter 2 summers ago in Utah. I just wanted to say thank you for providing Avery with such an amazing home. You are a fantastic mom!!
So exciting! Watch out before you know it you are going to chasing her all over the house. :)
Post a Comment