Yesterday March 2nd was a very special day for our family. We went to court to finalize our adoption and all i can say is wow!!!! At first our judge was a little intimidating, but as soon as he saw avery and she starting smiling at him he became such a softy. After we were done with all the paperwork the judge invited us up to take pictures with him. He was so cute with avery he wanted to hold her and just kept saying what a doll she was and what a cute family we are. Brett and i were overjoyed and at the same time so emotional at how lucky we are to have our sweet little avery now officially a muir. She was so cute all morning just so happy and she didn't even get a morning nap. We just want to thank brett's mom and my parents for coming to share this special day with us. I kept telling brett its so weird that we are going to court to make her ours officially because she has always felt apart of us from the beginning. Avery i want you to know what a special day this was and how blessed we are to have you as our daughter.
My dad was playing with her and she could not get enough of him. I was trying to get her to look forward, but she could not get her eye of him.
When we were up getting pictures he also kept saying i am just going to cancel my day, so i can just stay and play with avery
From the left: Debbie, Dad, Mom, brett, becca, avery and judge Dawson





16 comments:
CONGRATS!! That is such a exciting thing! I am so happy for you guys. You make a darling family!
Happy "Gotcha Day"...(that is what we call our adoption and sealing day).
What a special day!
congratulations! what a neat day!you guys do make the cutest family! your hair is cute by the way!
THAT IS SO GREAT! CONGRATS! What a great thing for your family, I am so overjoyed fo ryou guys! We couldnt help but think that Avery ended up with great parents to love and take care of her for ever!! Good job you guys! We sure love ya!
We're so happy for your little family. How exciting...she's all yours!!!! CONGRATS!
What a special day! Mom said she was wiping away the tears... Avery is such a doll and you are the best parents!!!
Congratulations!! What an exciting moment! You all look great!
Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you! You have the cutest little family!
Oh what an amazing day for your little family! I am so excited for you guys and glad that thing worked out perfectly!
Sure do love ya!
XO
Congratulations! What a special day to know she is yours forever now! She is so blessed to have you abd brett as parents. When is your sealing set for? I bet you can't wait for that. I'm so happy for you guys.
Ah- I am seriously tearing up! I am sooooo happy for you guys! I keep remembering our finalization day- and wow! It's crazy how they are yours from the very beginning- yet making it final is so special! You guys really are the cutest family and it doesnt shock me at all that the judge wanted to cancel his day to play with Avery. She is the CUTEST little girl. I love her personality! you guys are so great, and we could not be happier for you! Can't wait for the 14th!
p.s. She looks adorable in that dress!- I knew she would! Your shirt looks cute too!
Becca, we are SO excited that Avery is here for good! She is one lucky little girl to have such great parents like you and Brett! We love you guys! and are SO happy that everything worked out as well as it did for you guys! What a blessing!
We really haven't seen each other forever! I was really looking forward to taking the kiddos swimming but Boston is still kind of sick and I don't think he'll be better by Friday. We'll definately have to plan it again though! That would be a blast!
That made me cry. Amazing.
Yay! That is such an exciting day! And I am glad that the judge was so fun:) Looks like Avery had a Blast too! She sure is a cutie!! Glad that you are both enjoying parenthood to the max!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Brett....And Avery of course! What a fun day ")
Awesome! Congrads!
Post a Comment