Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

This weekend my niece Ashlyn came to spend time with us. It was so fun to have her here and Avery just lights up when she is around. Ashlyn loves to hold her and give her lots of kisses. I couldn't believe the weather today its almost April and it's snowing!! Ashlyn and I decided to take Avery out to enjoy the snow. All winter long I wanted to get pictures of her in the snow, but I never did. Her snow suit was so big on her it made her look like a big marshmallow!! I didn't love the weather today, but at least Avery got to experience the snow today. Thanks Ash for coming down this weekend we had a blasst!

2 comments:

tanni said...

How fun!!! She is so cute! I love how she looks in her snow suit!

Nicole said...

Ashlyn looks a lot like Ann. Beautiful! Glad we aren't the only ones experiencing a delayed spring. Will it ever warm up?