We had some technical difficults trying to play this video after avery's sealing. We put together pictures and short video clips of Avery's cute smile. Also a few pictures of the sealing day. Avery's four through seven months. (be sure to turn music off down on bottom of page)
4 years ago





10 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I think that clip of her with the pink dog is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the video clip! So wonderful!
XO
That was the cutest video! You guys are so awesome! I wish Kendal and I had time to do videos like that! Avery has the most contagious laugh and smile! She is beautiful! She's so lucky to be part of your family! You guys are such great parents to her! Before you know it she will be turning 2!
That wa sawesome to see your little Princess!! Way to go !!
What a happy little girl. How lucky you all are!
What a sweet collection of pictures! She will love having that treasure!
Loved the video. I cried lots of happy tears watching it. Avery is adoreable and Bradon and I loved listening to her giggle.
Very cute idea! She is a cute little lady bug ")
Hi Becca! Hope you read this. I just read your comment on my blog. I would love to go to lunch with you, Keli, and Jessica! My email address is jadavis@dsdmail.net and my cell phone # is 801-668-3981. I miss our old young women's group too. Tell your sister hi for me - I wrote on her blog too! Keep in touch!
Evie and I just got done watching the video, it was so cute! She is always so happy, I love it!
I love it I love it I love it. She's such a sweetheart. I enjoyed every second of the video clip... so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment