Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going out for a little jog!












Last night Brett came home from work asking me if I wanted to go running in the morning. Boy was I shocked! I have asked Brett many times if he will go with me, but it seems to never work out. I got a jogging stroller last year and I have been wanting to use it for awhile now. So this morning we got up and started our day off with a nice jog. It was a little cool, but it warmed up nice. I love being outside and enjoying the nice weather! Avery loved it, so I am glad because I am going to be using that jogging stroller many more times.

















3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

That sounds like so much fun. I cant get my husband to run with me!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Dang- you guys are awesome! An early morning jog??? I don't even feel awake until about 10am! That's an awesome jogging stroller!

The Harris Family said...

your blog is so dang cute becca!! man you are really leaving me in the dust. I need some more fun in my life to be able to blog. Cute family. Love you guys.